Delivering up to 2.5 or 5 Gbps over the 1.3+ billion installed base of Cat5e and Cat6 outlets, Multi-Gig solutions enable users to transform their networks in the most cost-effective, least disruptive manner. As part of the NBASE-T Alliance™, AEM plays a key role in the deployment of the IEEE 802.3bz standard for Multi-Gig Ethernet.
TestPro’s Multi-Gig Autotest reports the maximum achievable sustained speed on the cabling link across all speeds dynamically. Through simple pass/fail indication, TestPro provides information on which Ethernet speeds the cable can or cannot support. For advanced users, TestPro allows customizing SNR margin requirements.Additionally, TestPro enables characterizing link performance under PoE by supporting SNR measurements with PoE loading.
Value of Multi-Gig Qualification Technology
- Confirms if an installed cable will work reliably with 2.5/5G/10G Ethernet and PoE
- Confirms that a cabling end-point is getting intended Ethernet speed and PoE power
- Helps trouble-shoot PoE links
- Upgradable to full CAT6A cable certification testing
- - A tool that can support you from cable installation through deployment, active equipment verification and on-going maintenance.
Network Service Assistant:NSA
PoE and Multi-Gigabit Network Test:TestPro CV100-K30
Copper Certification and Network Test:TESTPRO CV100-K60
Copper and Fiber Certification and Network TestTESTPRO CV100-K61