A New Class of Qualification+ Testing
Bridging the divide between Qualification and Certification in a single multifunction link tester.
IT departments often find a need to ensure the cabling infrastructure meets a certain test standard. This is needed to ensure support for a given application, or simply to support moves/adds/changes. Historically, this requires the purchase of two or even three different types of testers, that span wired, wireless, and certification capabilities, which becomes cost prohibitive.
Introducing the Network Service Assistant (NSA), with Certi-Lite, a multifunction connectivity test solution that represents a new category in field test with Qualification+ grade testing function. The NSA follows the same ANSI/TIA 1152-A test standard as our TestPro Multifunction Cable Certifier, but makes the measurements from a single end, using a small passive remote terminator.
The NSA is offered at a fraction of the cost for what you would typically need to spend in multiple testers to get this much test function. And, because the NSA is modular, adding more test function as needs change, and AEM continues to add capabilities, is as easy as hot swapping a test adapter.
- Certi-Lite Cable Testing CAT3 – CAT6A
- Fiber Optic Loopback Validation SM/MM
- Validate Hybrid Powered Fiber
- Validate PoE Configuration, Allocated and TruePower up to 90W
- Qualify Multi-Gigabit Link Speed Under Traffic and PoE Load up to 10GigE
- Wired and Wireless Network Connectivity Troubleshooting Toolkit