TestDataPro is a PC based test reports management software that comes standard with all models of TestPro and Network Service Assistant. TestDataPro allows users to define projects and categorize test results into logical groupings once uploaded into the database. The database provides the ability to collaborate by viewing in-depth test details from any computer running TestDataPro software, as well as provide .pdf based printed reports. Users can combine multiple Autotests into a single report, such as Copper & Fiber test results, Multi-Gig Ethernet SNR/PoE, and Network Discovery.
Test results are uploaded into TestDataPro through the following means:
- Direct USB cable connection from TestPro to PC
- USB portable drive file transfer from TestPro to PC
- TestDataPro Cloud upload by tech at remote location then downloaded to PC from the cloud, at main office for example
TestDataPro Cloud is a free service that allows users to transfer test results from TestPro and Network Service Assistant to the cloud while on a job site. Users can connect to the network with their tester through a wired or wireless network connection (such as a connection to your cell phone hot spot while on a job site). This allows users to offload test results throughout the project, giving managers visibility into progress being made and facilitates a quick and easy transfer of results off their tester. Once results are in TestDataPro Cloud, users have the online ability to view/print/download individual test results or a single PDF report with all results as well as email the PDF report and/or test files directly from the Cloud.
If more in-depth capability is needed, transferring the results to the more full-featured TestDataPro PC software give the user the capability of:
- Viewing details like measurement plots & RL/NEXT/Shield TDR traces, this provides a more in-depth look at any test result and can also serve as an invaluable tool should a supervisor back at the shop need to assist a technician in the field with analyzing a test failure.
- Creating a logical hierarchical view of test results.
- Many other features such as renaming Label ID/Project Name/Operator Name to correct errors, and more.
NOTE: Wireless connection capability requires Edimax EW-7822ULC USB-WiFi adapter which may be purchased from Amazon or preferred retailer