Legacy SKU Sell Off Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Under this ‘Legacy SKU Sell Off Promotion” (the “Program” or “Promotion”), during the period June 12, 2023 through December 31, 2023 (the “Program Period”), purchase a TestPro or Network Service Assistant Kit at a discounted rate purchased direct from AEM, or an authorized distributor of AEM anywhere AEM Precision Cable Test product are sold.
2. To take advantage of this offer, register for program participation at aem-test.com/legacypromo. Once registered, AEM customer care will contact you to discuss product availability and purchase process and link to credit card payment portal. In some cases, outside the United States, there may be an option to purchase through an authorized AEM distributor, your AEM customer care representatiave will discuss this with you and coordinate purchase process.
3. The Promotion is open to all customers and prospective customers globally, except where such programs are prohibited by law.
4. Extended Care is recommended, but not required. Extended Care pricing will be at standard list price, there is no discount on Extended Care. Extended Care runs concurrent to the standard manufacturer warranty period of 2 years, and covers yearly calibration, and repair of damage to the test equipment, yearly adapter replacement if damaged and more. Please refer to the Extended Care Flyer for more details. Upon product registration within 90 days of purchase at aem-test.com/myaccount, the standard manufacturer warranty period will be extended to 5-years at no additional cost.
5. Release of Liability; Indemnification. Except where otherwise prohibited by law, by participating in the Promotion, you release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, it’s distributors, resellers and manufacturer sales representatives from any liability, injury, claim, suit, action, cost, expense, loss or damage of any kind, including any tax liability or loss of opportunity, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, that may be imposed on, asserted against or incurred, that arise out of or relate in any way to this Promotion or the incentives offered thereunder, including, but not limited to, where arising out of or relating to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Sponsor’s control); (b) any delivery issue by carrier, theft, (c) any damages due to the operation of a postal or courier service; (e)any tax liability incurred by participant.
Participants are bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any person’s participation in the Promotion should computer viruses, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or conduct of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of conducting the Promotion as planned, or for any other reason determined by Sponsor to be appropriate in its discretion. Participants who violate these Terms & Conditions, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or any controller(s) offered hereunder, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, it’s distributors, resellers, and manufacturer sales representatives, are subject to disqualification from participation in the Promotion (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or the Promotion, please send an email to email@example.com or send written questions to the address below:
6. Sponsor’s address information: AEM International, Ltd. 8930 S. Beck Ave. #101 Tempe, AZ 85284.